Fromow are well equipped Coronavirus prevention cleaners for the UK. We have specialist cleaners to tackle the spread of Coronavirus in public spaces such as schools, pubs, hotels and any area that could be at high risk of COVID-19. Our deep cleaning service will help prevent the spread of the virus. Here is what we will do for you:
CALL US FOR A FREE QUOTE
CALL 01474 561101
What we can do for you to tackle the coronavirus
HAND SANITISER SUPPLIES
Supply hand santiser for use in high risk areas in your workplace, this includes kitchens, toilets, and any other area you feel a hand sanitiser would be helpful to tackle the Coronavirus.
We will steam clean all of your carpets and floors to kill Coronavirus. Heat is proven to kill the virus, so steam cleaning is an effective method to do this.
We will perform a deep cleaning service to prevent any chance of Coronavirus spreading. We will ensure that any common areas that germs could spread will be cleaned such as door handles, keyboards, switches, bathrooms, kitchens, sinks, windows etc. We will go the extra mile to ensure Coronavirus does not spread for example making sure we have fresh clean cloths for each locaton we visit preventing cross contamination. We are also using spray and wipe sanitiser that coincides with the EN14476 Certification recommended to this kill this Virus and reduce the potential spread.
Areas we will deep clean to prevent the spread of Coronavirus
- & More, so please give us a call
Prevent the spread of Coronavirus with deep cleaning: 01474 561101
What you can do to tackle the coronavirus
Listen to the experts when it comes to Coronavirus prevention:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water for at least 20 seconds to kills any germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early by calling 111, and avoid any contact with other people, so it is best to stay at home.
- When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with a tissue, then throw that tissue into a closed bin immediately.